At HER Roofing, we strive to provide excellent service to our customers and we guarantee to help you design and install a roof that lasts. With our many years of experience in this industry, we know that we can give our customers the absolute best roof possible. We work hard to give our customers the roof they want with the roofing contractors they deserve.
Our 20 years of experience in the industry makes us confident that we can tackle any re-roofing project you bring to us. Her Roofing’s thorough approach to residential and business roof replacement has allowed us to create long standing relationships with suppliers and contractors alike.
When it comes to repairing your roof, you want to get honest information from a knowledgeable and credited roofing company about your roof repair needs. HER Roofing is proud to bring honesty, equality, and respect to our customers and their home. We have the experience to inspect the condition of your roof and properly inform you about what repairs may or may not be needed.
Moss and algae can be severely damaging to your roof’s structural integrity. HER Roofing has the knowledge and experience to properly clean any grime, moss, or algae off of your roof and leave it looking better than before. We do roof cleaning the right way, with honesty, equality, and respect, meaning that you are getting the most straightforward, and high-quality roof cleaning service around.
Honesty • Equality • Respect
Never Compromise!Get Roofing Help Now!
The city of Tigard, Oregon, is the 12th largest city in the state of Oregon and one of Portland’s many suburbs. With over 50,000 people residing in the city, Tigard is still growing into one of Oregon’s most thriving small communities. Settled in the mid-1800’s and originally named “Tigardville” after the most notable family that settled in the area, led by Wilson Tigard. The area was building up its resources in the late 1800’s to adjust for the incoming wave of German settlers and the rapid growth of the area. Remaining a small farming community up until its incorporation in 1961, the main reason for the explosion of growth in the area over the next half-century was thanks to the introduction to electricity and the eventual implementation of mass transit. The town was renamed “Tigard” after a railway connection to the nearby town of Wilsonville. Tigard is home to some notable attractions, mainly large, updated and upscale shopping centers like Washington Square Mall and the Bridgeport outdoor shopping center, which houses shops, restaurants, and a movie theater that contains an IMAX movie screen. While Tigard does boast a growing economy and population, there are still parts of it that make it feel like it is still that small, tightly wound community of old. The parks and natural settings within the city gives its residents places to escape the bustling life around them, while still giving them the convenience of nearby big city amenities.
Tigard Roofing Company
HER Roofing, serving Tigard and surrounding areas means Honesty, Equality, and Respect. As a top-rated residential roofer service, we provide several residential roofing services.
- Messy roof covered in moss, algae and other junk? No problem. Our professional roof cleaning service will have it looking like new again, washing away all that mess that can harm the integrity of your roof and potential long-term damage.
- Does your roof have a lot of storm damage, or so old that it needs to be replaced? Well known in Tigard, when someone asks if there’s a “good roof replacement service near me“, they’ll tell you to call HER Roofing to get your roof fixed up.
- Damage to your roof, bothered by leaks? No problem. Our professional roof repair service will take care of it ASAP.
Tigard, Oregon Information
Tigard is located in Washing County, Oregon. It is located just south of Beaverton and North of Tualatin, and is part of the Portland Metropolitan Area. Tigard is Oregon’s 12thlargest city and was incorporated in 1961.
- Population (approx.): 51,000
- Geo coordinates: 45.4187°N, 122.7873°W
- Postcodes: 97223, 97224, 97281
- Interstate 5
- Oregon Route 217
- Oregon Route 99W
- Main Street
- Oregon Route 210
- Oregon Route 141
Schools in the Area
- Tigard High School
- Durham Education Center
- Oregon Islamic Academy
- Portland Seminary
- Mountainside High School
- Oregon Episcopal School
- Lake Oswego High School
- Tualatin High School
- Horizon Christian Schools
- Lakeridge High School
- Beaverton High School
Lakes and Rivers Close By
- Oswego Lake
Bus and Rail Stations
- Tigard Transit Center
- Tualatin station
- Beaverton Transit Center
Other Towns Near Tiggard
- King City is 1 mile to the south-west.
- Durham is 2 miles to the south-east.
- Metzger is 2 miles to the north-east.
- Tualatin is 2 miles to the south-east.
- Garden Home-Whitford is 3 miles to the north-east.
- Raleigh Hills is 4 miles to the north.
- Beaverton is 4 miles to the north.
- Sherwood is 5 miles to the south-west.
- Stafford is 5 miles to the south-east.
- West Slope is 5 miles to the north.
- Lake Oswego is 5 miles to the east.
- Cedar Hills is 6 miles to the north.
- Aloha is 6 miles to the north-west.
- West Haven-Sylvan is 6 miles to the north.
- Oak Grove is 7 miles to the east.
- Cedar Mill is 7 miles to the north.
- Milwaukie is 7 miles to the east.
- Wilsonville is 8 miles to the south.
Fun Stuff to See and Do In Tigard
- Tigard Public Library. The library was established in 1963 and is located near Southwest Hall Boulevard and Southwest Omara Street.
- Tigard Transit Center. Also known as the Thomas M. Brian Tigard Transit Center. The center is both a Train and Bus station that is operated by TriMet, the regional public transit authority. The transit center is located near Southwest Commercial Street.
- Lincoln Tower Heliport. Located on top of the Lincoln Center Building. The Heliport is a private heliport. Lincoln Center Building is located near Southwest Oak Street and Southwest 95th Avenue.
- Lincoln Center. Part of the six building complex that includes Lincoln Tower, a 12 story building that is the tallest building in Washington County. Located near Southwest Oak Street and Southwest 95th Avenue.
- Portland Trail Blazers Network. A radio network which has 18 radio stations that provide coverage of the Portland Trail Blazers, a professional basketball team. There is one flagship station which is KPOJ and 17 affiliated stations in Washington and Oregon. The Portland Trail Blazers Radio Network is located near Beaverton-Tigard Freeway and Kruse Way.
- Oregon State Bar. Regulates the legal profession, founded in 1890 and became a public entity in 1935. Located near Southwest Upper Boones Ferry Road and Southwest 72nd Avenue.
- George Fox Evangelical Seminary. A Multi-Denominational University offering masters and postgraduate degree programs in Theology and Ministry. Located near Southwest 68th Avenue and Southwest Hampton Street.
- InFocus. Manufacturer and Distributor of DLP and LCD Projectors and Accessories. Also manufactures and distributes large-format tablets, smartphones, LED Televisions, touch displays and software. Located near Southwest 66th Avenue and Southwest 68th Parkway. .
- Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue. Established in 1989, The Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue is a special purpose emergency service. The Rescue provides fire fighting and emergency services to the Portland Metropolitan Area. Located near Southwest Dartmouth Street and Southwest 70th Avenue.
- John Tigard House. A historical building of 1880 that is registered on the National Historic Place. Originally built on the corner of SW Pacific Highway and SW Gaarde Street, it is now located on the corner of SW Canterbury Lane and SW 103rd.
- Tigard Festival of Balloons. Held every summer during the Portland Rose Festival. The festival is held at Cook Park which is located on Southwest 92nd Avenue.
- Broadway Rose Theatre Company. Founded in 1991, the company is a professional musical theatre group that performs at New Stage, which is west of downtown Tigard, and also during the summer at Tigard High School.
photo by M.O. Stevens – Own work, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=5779070