At HER Roofing, we strive to provide excellent service to our customers and we guarantee to help you design and install a roof that lasts. With our many years of experience in this industry, we know that we can give our customers the absolute best roof possible. We work hard to give our customers the roof they want.
Our 20 years of experience in the industry makes us confident that we can tackle any re-roofing project you bring to us. Her Roofing’s thorough approach to residential and business roof replacement has allowed us to create long standing relationships with suppliers and contractors alike.
When it comes to repairing your roof, you want to get honest information from a knowledgeable and credited roofing company about your roof repair needs. HER Roofing is proud to bring honesty, equality, and respect to our customers and their home. We have the experience to inspect the condition of your roof and properly inform you about what repairs may or may not be needed.
Moss and algae can be severely damaging to your roof’s structural integrity. HER Roofing has the knowledge and experience to properly clean any grime, moss, or algae off of your roof and leave it looking better than before. We do roof cleaning the right way, with honesty, equality, and respect, meaning that you are getting the most straightforward, and high-quality roof cleaning service around.
Honesty • Equality • Respect
Never Compromise!Get Roofing Help Now!
The largest city in Oregon in terms of both size and population, Portland is a vibrant city full of wonderful and unique food options, beautiful natural scenery, and one of the most interesting culture scenes you can find anywhere in the United States. Founded in 1845, Portland was named after the city of Portland, Maine. The area was originally used as a port city and was mostly used for the lumber industry, due to the abundance of trees in the area and its accessibility to the Pacific Ocean via the Willamette and Columbia Rivers. The city is nestled at the most north end of the Willamette Valley and is surrounded by hills and in between two mountain ranges, the Coastal Range and the Cascade Range. Portland is 60 miles east of the Pacific Ocean and about two hours west from the popular destination of Mount Hood, making it a desirable area for those who enjoy the outdoors. The city itself boasts an incredible amount of parkland, nearly 16% of the entire city. With Portland having so many options for activities, it’s hard to be bored in the country’s “smallest big city”. The city offers numerous museums, theatres, concert halls, a beautiful zoo, and sports teams as well. Portland is home to two major sports teams, the Portland Trailblazers of the NBA and the Portland Timbers of the MLS. You can watch a game, enjoy unique dining options, try out one of the many microbreweries in the city, or grab a cup of famous Stumptown Coffee. Whatever it is you’re looking for, Portland has so much to offer.
HER Roofing, based in Portland OR stands for Honesty, Equality, and Respect. Voted by your neighbors as one of the top-rated roofing companies in the area, we offer several residential roofing services.
- Does your roof need some repair work? Maybe it has a small leak that’s developed over time. Perhaps a tree fell on the roof. No matter the cause, call us and as about our guaranteed roof repair. We’ll take care of it quickly and with quality and care.
- Is your roof dirty from moss, algae and other junk? Our roof cleaning service is ideal to remove all of Mother Nature’s mess and protect your roof from further damage.
- Old and worn out roof needs replacing? Perhaps a recent Oregon storm hit it a little bit too hard and the damage is not worth repairing. Your homeowners insurance policy may cover some or all of the cost of your new roof.
Portland, Oregon Information
- Population (approx.): 632,000
- Geo coordinates: 45.5155°N, 122.6793°W
- Postcodes: 97204, 97296, 97268, 97253, 97291, 97269, 97256, 97281, 97250, 97252
Portland is located in Multnomah County and is the largest and most populated city in Oregon. Approximately 60% of Oregon’s population lives in Portland making it the 25th most populated Metropolitan Statistical Area in the United States
- Interstate 205
- S. Route 26
- S. Route 30
- Sixth Avenue
- Canyon Road
- Interstate 405
- Harbor Drive
- Interstate 84
Airports Serving Portland
- Portland International Airport
- Portland Downtown Heliport
- Portland Academy and Female Seminary
Bus and Rail Stations
- Southwest 6th & Madison and City Hall/Southwest 5th & Jefferson stations
- Pioneer Courthouse/Southwest 6th and Pioneer Place/Southwest 5th stations
- Mall/Southwest 4th Avenue and Mall/Southwest 5th Avenue stations
Nearby Towns and Cities
- West Slope is 4 miles to the west.
- West Haven-Sylvan is 4 miles to the west.
- Raleigh Hills is 4 miles to the south-west.
- Milwaukie is 5 miles to the south.
- Garden Home-Whitford is 5 miles to the south-west.
- Cedar Hills is 5 miles to the west.
- Metzger is 6 miles to the south-west.
- Beaverton is 6 miles to the west.
- Cedar Mill is 6 miles to the west.
- Lake Oswego is 6 miles to the south.
- Oak Grove is 7 miles to the south.
- Tigard is 7 miles to the south-west.
- Oatfield is 8 miles to the south-east.
- Oak Hills is 8 miles to the west.
- Vancouver is 8 miles to the north.
Popular Places in In Portland
- The plant, which is genus of flowering plants in the coffee family. Can be found near Southwest 5th Avenue and Southwest Madison Street
- Portlandia Statue. A sculpture by Raymond Kaskey. Located above the entrance of the Portland Building in downtown Portland. (Southwest 5th Avenue and Southwest Madison Avenue). It’s the second largest copper statue in the United States. The other is the Statue of Liberty.
- Southwest 6th & Madison Street and City Hall/Southwest 5th & Jefferson. Light rail stations located in Portland. The 5th Stop southbound on the Portland Transit Mall Extension.
- Standard Plaza. In 1963, Standard Plaza was the largest office building in Portland. The 16 story building in downtown Portland occupies the city block on the Southwest Main Street and Southwest 5th
- Liberty Bell. A replica of the the original Liberty Bell located in Pennsylvania. Located near Southwest Madison Avenue and Southwest 4th There are actually two replicas in Portland. The first was purchased in 1962 and was installed in the City Hall Rotunda in 1964, but was destroyed by a bomb blast in November of 1970. The second replica was also placed outside the City Hall in 1972.
- Portland City Hall. A four story Italian Renaissance Style building that is the headquarters for the Portland City Government. Located near Southwest Jefferson Street and Southwest 4th
- PacWest Center. Standing at 30 stories, this is Fourth tallest building in Portland. Located near Southwest 6thAvenue and Southwest Jefferson Street.
- Running Horses. An outdoor bronze statue that is located on the Transit Mall in downtown Portland, near Southwest 6th Street and Southwest Madison Street. (Sculpted by Tom Hardy).
- Ambassador Apartment. Located near Southwest Madison Street and Southwest 6th The Ambassador which are located in downtown Portland have been on the National Register of Historic Places since 1979.
- Wells Fargo Center. Located in Portland Oregon near Southwest Jefferson Street and Southwest 4th It is a 40 story tower and five story office building with three levels of below surface parking. In 1972, the Wells Fargo Center became the tallest building in the state of Oregon.
- University Club. Located in downtown Portland, the University Club was built in 1913 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Portland transfored from a pioneer town to a modern industrialized city.
- Oregon Zoo.
Image by Steve Morgan, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=51969938