At HER Roofing, we strive to provide excellent service to our customers and we guarantee to build your home a roof that lasts. With our many years of experience in this industry, we know that we can give our customers the absolute best roof possible. Our Roofing contractors want to give our customers the roof they want.
Our 20 years of experience in roofing ensures that we can tackle any extent of roof maintenance–including a complete structural replacement. Her Roofing’s thorough approach to residential and business roof construction has allowed us to replace roofs in any condition. We’ll walk you through each step in this significant project to make it as stress-free as possible.
When it comes to your roof, you want to get honest information from a knowledgeable and credited roofing company about your roof repair needs. HER Roofing is proud to bring honesty, equality, and respect to our customers and their roofs. We have the experience to inspect your roof’s condition and properly inform you about what repairs may or may not be needed.
Moss and algae can be severely damaging to your roof’s structural integrity. HER Roofing has the knowledge and experience to properly clean any grime, moss, or algae off of your roof and leave your roof looking better than before. We do roof cleaning the right way, with honesty, equality, and respect, meaning that you and your roof are getting the most honest, straightforward, and high-quality roof cleaning service around.
Honesty • Equality • Respect
A suburb of Portland, sitting southwest of Oregon’s largest city, Tualatin is home to over 26,000 residents of the Portland Metro area. Settled in the 1850’s, the area was formerly known as “Galbreath”, after it’s original settler and founder, Samuel Galbreath. In the 1880’s, John Sweek planned a town around a new railroad depot and named the town “Tualatin”, after the nearby Tualatin River. The city became incorporated in 1913 and has steadily been growing as one of Portland’s many suburbs. Tualatin has become a popular area for shopping, dining, and businesses alike. One of Oregon’s largest outdoor shopping experiences, Bridgeport Village, is located in Tualatin, complete with restaurant chains from the national and local levels, retail stores, and an 18-screen movie theater with an IMAX viewing screen. Tualatin is also home to two other outdoor shopping plazas, Nyberg Woods and Nyberg Rivers, both containing restaurants, large chain retail stores, and fitness centers. Tualatin boasts many outdoor amenities, such as parks, trails, and scenery for the residents to enjoy. One of Tualatin’s biggest claims to fame was the finding of a fossilized mastodon that was found and excavated out of a shopping center’s parking lot in 1962. The fossil is now on display at the Tualatin Public Library for all to see.
Tualatin, Oregon Roofing Company
At HER Roofing, we stand for Honesty, Equality, and Respect and have been one of the top choices for roof repairs, cleaning and replacement in the Portland area.
- Storm damage to your roof? Or is it just old and worn out? Our replacement roof service service is what you need. Check your homeowners insurance policy as it may cover a lot of the expense. Having a strong roof is necessary to keep your home healthy and strong. Our outstanding product and labor warranties give you peace of mind.
- If you have a little bit of damage, it likely won’t need a full roof replacement. It might need just a few shingles repaired or replaced. We will let you know what needs to be replaced and not up-sell you on something you don’t need. We offer affordable roof repairs and have received awesome reviews from your OR neighbors.
- Algae and moss growing on your roof not only looks bad, but is can affect the strength and effectiveness of your roof. Our roof cleaning service will have your roof looking clean and protect from Mother Nature.
About Lake Tualatin, Oregon
- Population (approx.): 27,000
- Geo coordinates: 45.3779°N, 122.782°W
- Postcodes: 97062
Tualatin is a southwestern suburb of the Portland Metropolitan Area. The City is mostly located in Washington County, but a small section of the city is also located in Clackamas County.
- Interstate 5 runs up the east side of town.
- I-205 / War Veterans Memorial Fwy joins I-5 at the east side of town.
- Pacific Hwy W / US 99W is on the north west side of town.
- Tualatin High School (part of Tigard-Tualatin School District)
- Tigard High School
- Horizon Christian Schools
- Durham Education Center
- Oregon School Activities Association
- Sherwood High School (Oregon)
- Portland Seminary
- Oregon Institute of Technology, Wilsonville
- Lakeridge High School
- Oregon Islamic Academy
- Mountainside High School
- Lake Oswego High School
- Wilsonville High School
- Arts and Technology High School
- Hazelbrook Middle School
- Bridgeport Elementary
- Byrom Elementary
- Tualatin Elementary
- Portland Japanese School
Lakes & Rivers Around Tualatin
- Oswego Lake
Rail and Bus Stations
- Tualatin station
- Tigard Transit Center
- Wilsonville Station
Towns and Cities Close By
- Lake Oswego is 6 miles to the north-east.
- Raleigh Hills is 7 miles to the north.
- Oak Grove is 7 miles to the east.
- Beaverton is 7 miles to the north.
- Jennings Lodge is 8 miles to the east.
- West Linn is 8 miles to the east.
- West Slope is 8 miles to the north.
- Milwaukie is 8 miles to the north-east.
- Oregon City is 8 miles to the east.
- Cedar Hills is 8 miles to the north.
- Aloha is 9 miles to the north-west.
Things to Do and See In Tualatin
- Saw Stop is a table saw manufacturer founded in 1999. Located near Southwest 93rd Terrace and Southwest Tanoak Lane.
- Tualatin Station. A Train Station along the Westside Express Service Commuter Rail Line. The Rail Line connects the City of Beaverton to the North and Wilsonville to the South. The Train Station is located near Southwest Boones Ferry Road and Southwest Seneca Street.
- John Sweek House. Also known as Meadowbrook. John Sweek donated land that was the original town. The house was built in 1958 and is located near Southwest Tualatin Road and Southwest Boones Ferry Road.
- Portland Japanese School. A weekend supplementary school. Located near Southwest 111th Avenue and Southwest Lucas Drive.
- Manufacturer of board level products for embedded systems. Located near Southwest Tualatin Road and Fir Lane.
- Tualatin Public Library.
- Fanno Creek. A tributary of the Tualatin River. Located near the Tualatin River Crossing and Fanno Creek Greenway.
- Shaver-Bilyeu House. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Located near Southwest 92nd Avenue and Southwest Millen Drive.
- Lee Farms. Historic Farm in Tualatin. Has been operating since 1869. Located near Southwest 65th The Farm has seasonal activities such as a Berry Festival, Sunflower Festival, a Pumpkin Patch and Christmas Tree Market.
- Browns Ferry Park. Located on Southwest Nyberg Lane, Browns Ferry Park extends along the Tualatin River. A great location to Paddleboard, Kayak or Canoe.
image by By M.O. Stevens – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=5063402