At HER Roofing, we strive to provide excellent service to our customers and we guarantee to help you design and install a roof that lasts. With our many years of experience in this industry, we know that we can give our customers the absolute best roof possible. We work hard to give our customers the roof they want.
Our 20 years of experience in the industry makes us confident that we can tackle any re-roofing project you bring to us. Her Roofing’s thorough approach to residential and business roof replacement has allowed us to create long standing relationships with suppliers and contractors alike.
When it comes to repairing your roof, you want to get honest information from a knowledgeable and credited roofing company about your roof repair needs. HER Roofing is proud to bring honesty, equality, and respect to our customers and their home. We have the experience to inspect the condition of your roof and properly inform you about what repairs may or may not be needed.
Moss and algae can be severely damaging to your roof’s structural integrity. HER Roofing has the knowledge and experience to properly clean any grime, moss, or algae off of your roof and leave it looking better than before. We do roof cleaning the right way, with honesty, equality, and respect, meaning that you are getting the most straightforward, and high-quality roof cleaning service around.
Honesty • Equality • Respect
Never Compromise!Get Roofing Help Now!
West Linn, Oregon
About West Linn
West Linn is a city in Clackamas County, Oregon, United States. Occupying part of the southern area of the Portland Metro, West Linn is a cozy and affluent community, known as home to many elite lawmakers and professional athletes. West Linn has a history of early development, prompted by the opportunity to harvest energy from nearby Willamette Falls. It was named after U.S. Senator Lewis F. Linn of Ste. Genevieve, Missouri. West Linn offers the slow and peaceful feel of a small town, but with the luxurious feel that comes with the prosperity of the region. The natural sights in this region are simply breathtaking. While you’re here make sure to discover the sights, including Willamette Falls. This horseshoe-shaped area is one of the widest waterfalls in the world. Or check out the beautiful McKenzie Springs off the Bigelow Bridge. Wine lovers can enjoy touring or visiting the various vineyards in the area. Located within the fertile Willamette Valley, the grapes produced here allow vintners to create some of the finest wines in the world. And the valley is home to much more than just wine. The outlying farms grow delicious, organic produce that you can buy while walking the seasonal farmer’s market.
Roofing Services Near West Linn
HER Roofing has been your neighbor’s choice when it comes to finding qualified roofers.
- If your roof has been hit hard by a storm or is just so old it leaks, you’re going to need a replacement roof. Sometimes a lot of the cost will be covered by your homeowners insurance. Having a strong roof is essential to the health of your home. We also offer an outstanding product and labor warranty.
- If your roof has some damage, it probably won’t need a total roof replacement, perhaps the repair to some damage shingles. When we come out, we’ll let you know what needs to be replaced and not try to sell you on something you won’t need. Our affordable roof repair services have received great reviews from your neighbors.
- Moss and algae on your roof can be a problem and can affect the integrity of your roof. We can come out and give your roof a really good clean, getting rid of all that muck to help it last for years to come.
About West Linn, OR
West Linn is located in the county of Clackamas, which is in the state of Oregon. It is affluent southern suburb in the Portland metropolitan area. Occupying part of the southern area of the Portland Metro, West Linn is a cozy and affluent community. West Linn offers the slow and peaceful feel of a small town, but with the luxurious feel that comes with the prosperity of the region. The natural sights in this region are simply breathtaking. While you’re here make sure to discover the sights, including Willamette Falls. This horseshoe-shaped area is one of the widest waterfalls in the world. Or check out the beautiful McKenzie Springs off the Bigelow Bridge. Wine lovers can enjoy touring or visiting the various vineyards in the area. Located within the fertile Willamette Valley, the grapes produced here allow vintners to create some of the finest wines in the world. And the valley is home to much more than just wine. The outlying farms grow delicious, organic produce that you can buy while walking the seasonal farmer’s market.
- Population (approx.): 27,000
- Geo coordinates: 45.3708°N, 122.6228°W
- Postcodes: 97068
- Oregon Route 43
- I-205 runs through the southern part of town
Schools Near West Linn
- West Linn High School
- Oregon City College (near 12th Street and John Adams Street)
- Gladstone High School (Oregon)
- Alliance Charter Academy
- Rex Putnam High School
- Marylhurst University
- New Urban High School
- Lakeridge High School
- Sabin-Schellenberg Center
- North Clackamas Christian School
- Clackamas Community College
- Oregon City Service Learning Academy
- Oregon City High School
- Clackamas Web Academy
- La Salle High School (Milwaukie, Oregon)
- Milwaukie eSchool
- Milwaukie Academy of the Arts
- Milwaukie High School
- Clackamas Middle College
Nearby Lakes & Rivers
- Oswego Lake
- Willamette Falls
- McKenzie Springs off the Bigelow Bridge
- The Williamette River runs on the east edge of town
- The Tualatin River runs on the west side of town.
Railway Stations Around West Linn
- Oregon City Transit Center
- Oregon City station
- Southeast Park Avenue station
- Milwaukie/Main Street station
Nearby Towns and Cities
- Oregon City is 1 mile to the south-east.
- Jennings Lodge is 1 mile to the north.
- Gladstone is 1 mile to the north-east.
- Oatfield is 3 miles to the north.
- Oak Grove is 3 miles to the north.
- Lake Oswego is 4 miles to the north-west.
- Stafford is 4 miles to the west.
- Milwaukie is 5 miles to the north.
- Durham is 6 miles to the west.
- Happy Valley is 6 miles to the north-east.
- Tualatin is 6 miles to the west.
- Beavercreek is 7 miles to the south-east.
- Canby is 8 miles to the south-west.
- Tigard is 8 miles to the north-west.
- Metzger is 8 miles to the north-west.
- Damascus is 8 miles to the east.
- Wilsonville is 8 miles to the south-west.
Things to Do and See Around Town
- The Gazelle (near South High Street and Clinton Street) was an early side-wheeler ship on the Willamette River.
- Mary S. Young State Recreation Area is a state park with over five miles of hiking, bicycle trails, birdwatching, picnic facilities, fishing and sports fields. Located near Irving Street and Buck Street.
- Abernethy Bridge (near I-205 Corridor Trail and Clackamette Park Trails). This bridge carries Interstate 205 and spans the Williamette River between West Linn, Oregon and Oregon City. Made of Steel Plate and box girder, the bridge is also known as the Oregon City Freeway Bridge and the I-205 Bridge.
- The John McLoughlin Bridge spans the Clackamas River between Gladstone and Oregon City. It is a tied arch bridge and is located near McLoughlin Boulevard and West Arlington Street.
- The Williamette Falls Locks is located near the Veterans Memorial Highway and Sunset Avenue, the lock system allowed boat traffic to be navigated beyond the Williamette Falls.
- The Oregon City Transit Center is a TriMet transit center located near Oregon City Transit Center and Main Street.
- Williamette Falls. The largest waterfall in the American Pacific Northwest. It’s a natural waterfall located on the Williamette River near the Williamette Falls RIverwalk.
- Harvey Cross House. Built in 1888 and listed on the National Registry of HIstoric Places. Located near Washington Street and 8th Street.
- Oregon City Station. An Amtrak Train Station located near Main Street and Veteran’s Memorial Freeway.
- Camassia Natural Area. Located on Walnut Street, the Natural Area is a 22.5 acre that offers hiking trails, wildlife viewing and rare plant species.
photo by By Tesint at the English language Wikipedia, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=10011329