At HER Roofing, we strive to provide excellent service to our customers and we guarantee to help you design and install a roof that lasts. With our many years of experience in this industry, we know that we can give our customers the absolute best roof possible. Our roofing contractors work hard to give our customers the roof they want.
Our 20 years of experience in the industry makes us confident that we can tackle any re-roofing project you bring to us. Her Roofing’s thorough approach to residential and business roof replacement has allowed us to create long standing relationships with suppliers and contractors alike.
When it comes to repairing your roof, you want to get honest information from a knowledgeable and credited roofing company about your roof repair needs. HER Roofing is proud to bring honesty, equality, and respect to our customers and their home. We have the experience to inspect the condition of your roof and properly inform you about what repairs may or may not be needed.
Moss and algae can be severely damaging to your roof’s structural integrity. HER Roofing has the knowledge and experience to properly clean any grime, moss, or algae off of your roof and leave it looking better than before. We do roof cleaning the right way, with honesty, equality, and respect, meaning that you are getting the most straightforward, and high-quality roof cleaning service around.
Honesty • Equality • Respect
About Lake Oswego
Lake Oswego is a smaller suburb of Portland, Oregon, sitting about 8 miles south of Portland and surrounding Oswego Lake. The city was founded in 1847 and it was the central hub of Oregon’s short-lived iron industry in the late 1800’s. Today, Lake Oswego is known for being one of the more affluent suburbs of Portland, often home to celebrities and athletes, like players of the Portland TrailBlazers, Portland’s NBA franchise. Some celebrities and athletes from Lake Oswego are: Kevin Love (NBA player), Neil Lomax (NFL player), and Julianne Phillips (model/actress). With about 37,000 people in the city, Lake Oswego remains one of Portland’s largest suburbs. Along with the lake surrounding the town, the city maintains about 600 acres of parks for the residents to enjoy.
Originally home to the Clackamas Tribe, European settlers came in the early 1800’s. Iron ore was discovered in the area in 1865, and it kicked off Oregon’s iron industry. In the 1880’s, railroads were established to link Lake Oswego with Portland via a 7 mile-long line. The city received mass transit services in the mid-1950’s and it ended up merging into what would eventually turn into Tri-Met, the Portland Metro’s primary source of mass transportation.
Roofer Services For Lake Oswego
HER Roofing (we stand for Honesty, Equality, and Respect) has been one of the top choices for roof repairs, cleaning and replacement in the greater Portland area.
- If your roof has been damaged by storms or has leaks because of it age, you’ll probably need a new replacement roof. Your homeowners insurance probably covers a lot of the cost. Check with us or call your insurance agent. A strong roof is essential to keeping your home healthy and strong. We have outstanding product and labor warranties.
- If you notice a little bit of damage, it likely won’t need a full roof replacement. It might need just a few shingles repaired or replaced. We will let you know what needs to be replaced and not up-sell you on something you don’t need. We offer affordable roof repairs and have received awesome reviews from your OR neighbors.
- Mucks and grime on your roof like moss and algae can affect the strength of your roof. When you call us, we’ll come out and give your roof a thorough cleaning, getting rid of all that muck to help it last for many more years.
General Information on Lake Oswego, Oregon
Lake Oswego is located in Clackamas County Oregon and is 9 miles south of Portland. Lake Oswego is completely surrounded by the City of Lake Oswego.
- Population (approx.): 38,000
- Geo coordinates: 45.4157°N, 122.716°W
- Postcodes: 97035, 97034
- Lake Oswego High School
- Lakeridge High School
- Portland Seminary
- Durham Education Center
- Tigard High School
- Lewis & Clark College
- New Urban High School
- Marylhurst University
Local Lakes and Rivers
- Oswego Lake
Cities and Towns Around Lake Oswego
- Durham is 2 miles to the south-west.
- Tigard is 2 miles to the west.
- Metzger is 3 miles to the north-west.
- Tualatin is 3 miles to the south-west.
- Oak Grove is 3 miles to the east.
- Garden Home-Whitford is 3 miles to the north-west.
- Stafford is 4 miles to the south.
- Milwaukie is 4 miles to the north-east.
- King City is 4 miles to the west.
- Raleigh Hills is 5 miles to the north-west.
- Jennings Lodge is 5 miles to the east.
- West Linn is 6 miles to the south-east.
- West Slope is 6 miles to the north.
- Oatfield is 5 miles to the east.
- Gladstone is 6 miles to the east.
- Beaverton is 6 miles to the north-west.
- Oregon City is 6 miles to the south-east
Things to Do and See in Lake Oswego
- Portland Trail Blazers Radio Network. A radio network with one flagship station (KPOJ) and 17 affiliate stations in Washington and Oregon. The Radio Network carries coverage of the Portland Trail Blazers which is a professional basketball team.
- George Fox Evangelical Seminary. A multi-denominational university based school that offers masters and post graduate degrees in theology and ministry. Located near Southwest 68th Avenue and Southwest Hampton Street.
- Oregon State Bar. Located near Southwest Upper Boones Ferry Road and Southwest 72nd Avenue.
- Arnold-Park Log Home. A historic house listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Located near Southeast 13th Court and Southwest Ophelia Street in the Tryon Creek State Natural Area.
- George Rogers Park. A 26 acre park located near Ladd and South State Street. The park includes baseball/softball fields, a soccer field, a memorial garden area, playground and outdoor tennis courts.
- Rogerson Clematis Garden. Located on Rosemont Road, the garden houses the only accredited Clematis Collection with over 1800 Clematis on display.
- Lakewood Center for the Arts. Located on State Street. The Center features plays and musicals as well as art shows.
image by By Esprqii – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=11789723